Frequently Asked Questions:
It’s easy! We have developed a travel website that will provide a seamless, user friendly experience. Here are some tips below to help you understand how to take advantage of the site and how to navigate it with comfort:
- Search Bar: You can search for an experience using the search bar on the home page. Enabling you to search and filter by;
- Where to (Country or Continent)
- When (Choose desired month of travel)
- Travel Style
- Trip Finder: You will see this in the top menu bar. No matter which page you go to, it will always be visible in that same location. This will give you the same functionality as the Search Bar on the homepage, however it will also include a pricing filter to determine which trips suit your budget
- Travel Supplier Logos: Anywhere on the site that you click on a logo of a travel supplier, you will be directed to the supplier page with all content and deals related to that company
- Deals Section: Here is where all the Last-Minute Deals and All Deals are located
- Travel Tips & News: Find the most up to date travel news and blog content to inspire and educate you
Every Travel Product/Deal on this site will provide you with 2 Options to book a trip;
- Online Submission Form: Simply fill out the form titled “Request a Quote” on any travel product/deal and input your information as per the form fields provided. You will then receive an email or a call back from a travel specialist to provide further assistance.
- Call: If there is a 1-800 number provided on that specific travel product/deal page. You can also call and be connected directly to a travel specialist. Always be sure to mention the promo code provided for that product.
**Promo Codes: Every travel product/deal on this site will always have a promo code attached to it. This is the way that you will receive your exclusive membership savings.
- Group departures – Simply go to the Group Departures page. Click on the itinerary that interests you and select “Register Now”, the form that comes up will provide you with the option to find a traveling companion. This will come to us, and then we will be able to connect you with other singles of the same gender that are looking to share. We will make the introduction via email, and then it’s up to you to connect with each other to see if you might be compatible travel companions.
- Single Friendly Departures – We have a travel style titled “Solo Travel”, this is where we will feature travel suppliers that don’t have a single supplement. On occasions we will post offers on land based, river or ocean cruise suppliers that as part of a special promotion will waive the single supplement fee.
Yes! As long as they are travelling with you on the same trip.
- We have specific promo codes to receive the best rate so you would have to use our services for the product/deal that you see on our site. We also have a loyalty program that when you purchase one of the offers through our site, you will receive Loyalty Dollars that will be added to your Loyalty Account. For more information simply click here.
- The more bookings that are generated through this travel site with your association, the better chance of a free trip giveaway. The association that has the most bookings with a particular travel supplier, will earn a free trip(s) to use as a giveaway.
Let us know which travel supplier that you would like to see on this site by emailing us at email@example.com. We’re more than happy to connect and explore the partnership with other travel suppliers.
- Our travel supplier partners often offer air in conjunction with their itineraries. When booking air-inclusive vacations, typically arrival and departure transfers are included.
- We’re going to be adding an air booking feature to our travel site in the coming future. This will give you an opportunity to search and book airfare yourself, as well as being able to call for assistance should you require it.
Yes, this site is secure and has an SSL Certificate. You can always see if a site is secure by checking the domain in your browser (http:// means its not secure, https// means it is).